Monday 10 February 2014

Feel the love...

Right so Valentine's Day is right around the corner, so it is time to get soppy and talk about LOVE...

There are many different types of love, and here are a few things that I love :)
  • My Family - an unconditional love
  • My Friends - love them for being there for me when I need them
  • My Soulmate - Love in its purest form (and he makes me the best tea)
  • My cat - if you know me you will undrestand
  • Communicating - This is a love and passion of mine!
  • Tea - You can't beat a good cuppa
I always find Valentine's Day a strange one... I am a firm believer that you should spread the love every day and there shouldn't really be one "dedicated day"... but hey ho!

Commercially this day is brilliant for the shops...Cards, flowers and chocolates galore! Websites like Moonpig etc have been bombarding me with emails for weeks. Personally, I just buy a card and then we cook a meal together to save money (all valentine's things seem to cost a small fortune!) I cannot understand why people spend £50 on a bunch of roses which are going to die within a week!?

Anyway this is just a short post to find out what you love? Share that love in the comments box below! How are you spending Valentine's Day? I am heading back to Northants to spend a chilled weekend with my beau!

Ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment