Sunday 30 June 2013

Catch up...

Well this weekend has been highly eventful! I went on my first Hen Do for my "big sister" - the best time ever! No detail can be divulged about the weekend...but I will just say that it was incredible! It is definitely time for a nap though! The biggest congratulations to the Bride to Be - she means the world to me!

I have just caught up with this weeks apprentice, socking exit (not going to say who it was for those of you who haven't seen it yet!!) I have my favourite to win now... only 3 weeks to go!! Personally, I would never be able to go on the Apprentice, I don't think I could handle all the catty backchat!

This week I have the aim of getting to know Klout - the social media ranking site. I am intending on spending a few evenings getting to know all about this...I will be reporting back once this have been achieved! It looks pretty good, might be worth checking it out!

The final month of placement starts tomorrow (sob) I am genuinely devastated to be leaving everyone! I am going to make the most of these last few weeks and make it my aim to learn as much as I possibly can, along with attempting to make a lasting impression! ;)

Right definitely time to catch up on some telly then sleep!

Wishing you all a happy week ahead!

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment