Sunday 5 May 2013

Summer time...

Hello! It is the bank holiday weekend...and the sun is trying to come out! Finally summer is here...(spoke too soon?!)

Today we have been out to a National Trust place and I have spent the rest of the day having a chilled, relaxing time. I am currently in the process of sorting out my pages for friend's 21st scrapbooks - we do this in our friendship group for everyone's 21st birthday :) It is proving to be very difficult to fit everything onto 2 pages!

This month is looking very busy in the old calendar...! Lots of things to do and people to see!

I am looking into how to set up a new email address...does anyone have any advise on where to do this? I don't want a yahoo, gmail etc email address, I am after a personalised one for example: hello@example.co.uk .... any ideas? Advise will be greatly appreciated!

Just a short one today :)

Enjoy the sunshine!

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment