Sunday 12 May 2013

A weekend with little sunshine

This weekend went so quickly! Friday night was spent with a dance and sing-a-long to some Ska music from the Skatoons - check out their Twitter page here. Saturday I was a good girl and did my assignment then went out for dinner. And Sunday I went to a Coffee tasting session with Pinks Fine Foods - like these on Facebook to hear all their news and events - some great tea and coffee :) And this afternoon (Sunday) we had  BBQ for my uncles birthday.

I also got some great news that I got the job of becoming this years (from September) Communications Officer for the SBS Enterprise Society. Woohoo! Looking forward to getting stuck into this!

This month I have so many birthdays in Sheffield that I have every Friday off so I can go up there for celebrations! How quickly is this month going to go?! A warning now to anyone who is going on a placement - the year will fly by before your eyes!

For now though, the night is rolling in and I think it is time for bed!

On LinkedIn? Connect with me - click here

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment