Friday 7 June 2013

The future's bright

This week has been so busy, but I have loved it.

Yesterday I did something that I had never done before...I went rowing on a Dragon Boat to train for the Dragon Boat Race in a couple of weeks! What an experience that was, I am definitely feeling the effects of that today!

The end is near with the assignment, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...finally! Finding the theory to go with my experiences is proving to be more difficult than first expected! Reading up on social media trends, theories and developments is brilliant!

The future is looking bright, lots of people have been talking to me about it recently. It's now only 3 months till I return to Sheffield for my final year at Hallam and focus on Marketing modules. The keys to my flat will be in my hands in one month, which I am so excited about!

Fairly short blog today but the assignment comes first today!

Have a great weekend - I am going for nachos tonight <3

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment