Monday 30 December 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello 2014! Here's the first blog for this year...! Any sore heads after celebrations last night? I went to a 'onesie party' as a Monkey, which was fantastic! 

The Christmas holidays have been brilliant! I have loved being home and seeing family/friends, eating (probably a bit too much!) and catching up on everything! Santa was very generous this Christmas, I think I must have been on the 'nice list'...!

Right so I thought I would use this first blog to see what everyone's plans/resolutions/goals etc are for 2014? Feel free to share with me on the comments below!

So far mine are...
- Finish my degree
- Move in with the boyfriend (big step)
- Secure a graduate job
- Lose weight

- Show my family and friends how much they really mean to me
- Visit my sister at uni in London
- Start going running

And I am sure more will pop into my mind soon! I have a big list for the wall as my motivation whilst at uni.

I am aiming to blog once a week where possible...please keep reading if you are interested!

So finally, here is to 2014 being a great year for you all!

Ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment