Wednesday 27 November 2013

December is coming!

Less than one month to go till Christmas, I cannot quite believe it...! The Christmas decorations will be going up on the 1st December (we want to make the most of them in the flat as we have to take them down before we head home!) and my Christmas shopping is not going well! I feel online shopping will be required for most people!

I spent last weekend at home in Northampton, which included a lovely meal at the Old Red Lion in Litchborough - highly recommend the Halluomi Filo Parcel! Going home for the weekend was lovely as it gave me a chance to relax a little whilst enjoying some home comforts! (Mum made a cake!)

I am currently doing an assignment on Strategic Management which is proving to be more difficult than I first thought! I have to say that this is my least favourite module at the moment, it's a core module which everyone within the Business School has to take. I find it interesting but it seems to be fairly outdated in some approaches! Roll on 6th December when it is hand in day for this!

The next assignment is based on Global Marketing, which I find really interesting! It is great to see how different countries operate and get a wider understanding of differing processes.

Right I best get back to my assignments! (Need to clean the flat too!!!)

Ciao x

1 comment:

  1. nice post :) I know what you mean about strategic management! SP

    ReplyDelete