Thursday 12 September 2013

Orange Juice anyone...?

Right so it is now just over a week till I head back to Sheffield...! Time is flying, and I still need to pack my clothes up, sort out my printer and goodness knows what else...I feel a list coming on! But I am excited to get back into uni life!

To me, work experience is absolutely key when it comes to my CV and being able to relate interview questions to real life situations. I believe that employers are looking for someone with experience and confidence. This week I had the opportunity to work with Orange Juice Communications.This experience included social media, communication on many different levels and much more... I absolutely loved it! Having never really been exposed to PR before this gave me a real insight and the opportunity was invaluable! I can't thank the team enough for having me! 

If anyone is looking for experience in PR and communications I would highly recommend giving these guys a shout! Check out their Twitter here, why not give them a follow, get tweeting, and who knows what might happen...?! (If you don't ask, you won't get!)

It seems surreal that in a few months time I will be looking for a job and starting being a grown up! Next thing I know it will be house hunting!

Have a great weekend! Thursday is the new Friday apparently...(?!)

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment