Tuesday 19 November 2013

A quick update

Oh, hi there.

I had fully intended on writing a post about something else this week but I am struggling to find the right words so that will come later!

The past couple of weeks have been manic with deadlines, reading and general housekeeping! My lovely friends have been graduating, which makes me sad that I am not graduating with them, but has really motivated me to work really hard! A big congratulations to them!

This week I have been to two workshops about graduate employment - some useful tips were given! I have decided to start really looking in March for jobs... but I will keep my eyes peeled for any opportunities! Step provided a guest speaker to provide information on ways of getting into graduate recruitment. 

I am so excited about what is to come over the next 6 months! :)

So I am heading home this weekend for a long-weekend of home comforts! Christmas shopping needs to commence and I am going to use the time to crack on with my next assignment! (Plus celebrate my Dad's birthday!) I am looking forward to catching up with a few people too!

Bit of a short one this week but bare with me because the next post will be longer!

Ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment