Monday 12 August 2013

And I am back...


So the holiday is over and now I am back in the UK (please let the sun continue!) The past two weeks have been lovely, so relaxing! I love having the chance to completely unwind whilst on holiday! If you ever go on holiday to the Dordogne I would highly recommend going to:
  • Sarlat
  • Domme
  • Canoeing
  • Rocomadore
Anyway, back to the real world now...! So on Thursday it is the ALevel results day, which means my sister will be amungst those getting their results and finding out what path they are going to take. I cannot believe that it has been 3 years since I was in their shoes! All I can say is GOOD LUCK to everyone, and it will all work out in the end :)

This week looks like a busy one with washing, unpacking and catching up with different people!

Keep reading!

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment