Monday 27 May 2013

Blink and you'll miss it

Bank Holiday has been and gone in the blink of an eye! Half term has started in our house, with my sister busy revising for her A-levels! Having been up to Sheffield last week, it's sad to think that people have finished uni forever and that I may never see them again! Luckily a lot of my close friends have got a house or job in Sheffield so will be around next year!

So it has finally been sunny enough to sit outside, and I even got sunburnt! I have gone over half way on my assignment - happy days! The final part of my assignment requires me to complete a SMART Action Plan for what I want to achieve next year when I return to my studies! Now, I am not going to give too much away as I am not sure who might read this...but so far I have four and I desperately need one more to add to my plan! Any suggestions/advice would be welcomed with open arms!

This week I am determined to get another 1000 words done and set to finding a lot more academic references! Fingers crossed!

Here's a funny picture of owls if they were coffee...made me chuckle!

Have a great week everyone!

Ciao x

1 comment: