There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Hello from Sheffield...

All settled into my flat for the first night...alone! My flatmate doesn't come back till tomorrow so tonight I will be enjoying the company of lots of cups of tea and the telly! A massive thank you to my Dad for moving all my stuff in! (I owe you one!)

My room is nearly all sorted...but still a bit of unpacking to do tomorrow!!

I am all ready for the start of learning again, along with being the communications officer for the Enterprise society...and maybe a bit of partying?! (Sensible of course!) 

I think the library is likely to become my new best friend this year...! The modules that I will be covering are:

  • Strategic Marketing Management
  • Marketing Communications
  • Global Marketing
  • Strategic Management
  • Career Management and Professional Development
All sound pretty good - we shall see what lies in store with these...!?!?

If anyone has studied these or carries them out as part of their career I would be grateful for any tips/advice/etc.

Ciao for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment