Tuesday 17 September 2013

Hello from Sheffield...

All settled into my flat for the first night...alone! My flatmate doesn't come back till tomorrow so tonight I will be enjoying the company of lots of cups of tea and the telly! A massive thank you to my Dad for moving all my stuff in! (I owe you one!)

My room is nearly all sorted...but still a bit of unpacking to do tomorrow!!

I am all ready for the start of learning again, along with being the communications officer for the Enterprise society...and maybe a bit of partying?! (Sensible of course!) 

I think the library is likely to become my new best friend this year...! The modules that I will be covering are:

  • Strategic Marketing Management
  • Marketing Communications
  • Global Marketing
  • Strategic Management
  • Career Management and Professional Development
All sound pretty good - we shall see what lies in store with these...!?!?

If anyone has studied these or carries them out as part of their career I would be grateful for any tips/advice/etc.

Ciao for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment